EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
AFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC to consider all qualified applicants for available positions without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status. Advancement to positions of great responsibility is based on an individual’s demonstrated performance.
ADDA is committed to the EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY and as part of the Affirmative Action plan will:
- recruit, hire, upgrade, train, and promote in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status;
- base employment decisions on the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and with the intent to further the company’s commitment to affirmative action and workplace diversity;
- ensure that all other personnel actions such as compensation benefits, company-sponsored training, educational tuition assistance, social and recreational programs, shall be administered without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or veteran status;
- take affirmative action to ensure that minority group individuals, women, veterans of the Vietnam Era, qualified persons with a disability, and disabled veterans are introduced into the workforce and that these employees are encouraged to aspire for promotion and are considered, as promotional opportunities arise; and
- ensure that employees and applicants are not subjected to intimidation and/or harassment, threats, coercion, or discrimination because they have filed a complaint, assisted or participated in an investigation or any other activity, or opposed any act or practice made unlawful by VEVRAA 503.60-741.44(a) and 503.60-250.44(a).
In keeping with the above commitments and policy, ADDA will analyze its personnel transactions once a year to ensure equal opportunity for all individuals. As with any other company goals, management’s performance regarding Affirmative Action Programs will be evaluated.
ADDA will ensure that the intent and practice of this policy is carried out. The ultimate responsibility for fulfilling the intent of this policy, however, lies with every department head and supervisor.